Easy2Boot USB 1.89 Final Full Get Free
Easy2Boot USB 1.89 Final another All-in-One MultiBoot USB solution!Easy2Boot can do these things – NEW! EasyBoot now underpins UEFI multibooting (Linux and Windows). + No USB “Aide” Flash drive required for Windows introduces. Easy2Boot programming download for PC
Components of Easy2Boot USB:
- No other USB MultiBoot arrangement can do the majority of this from the same USB drive!
- No restriction on the quantity of various Linux, Windows Install, WinPE, and so on. ISOs or other payload documents
- Boot ANY Linux “LiveCD” ISO – simply duplicate it over! Not at all like XBOOT or YUMI, you don’t need to sit tight for Easy2Boot to be overhauled to bolster another Linux ISO distro – Easy2Boot is nonspecific.
- Introduce Windows XP to a framework from a UNMODIFIED XP introduce ISOs (any number of various ISOs) to an IDE\SATA\AHCI\RAID\SCSI framework – no compelling reason to incorporate exceptional mass-stockpiling or F6 drivers! Additionally, works with Server 2003 ISOs.
- Introduce from any number of various Windows Vista/7/8/SVR2008R2/SVR2012 introduce ISOs
- Boot straightforwardly from Linux LiveCD ISOs with ingenuity – you can have all these (and that’s just the beginning) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with perseverance – YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, PCLinuxOS, Backtrack5, kali-Linux ISOs.
- Client configurable and completely reported – you can change the foundation backdrop, headings, and content hues, move the menu position, make your own particular sub-menus, make it beep when the menu loads, include your own particular GFXBoot menu, change menu text style, utilize UTF-8 non-ASCII characters in the menus, characterize your own hotkeys, and so on and so on.
- You can utilize FAT32 or NTFS (and with a couple of impediments an exFAT or ext2 arranged drive).
- Since Easy-2Boot is not a ‘utility’, you can set up an Easy-2Boot drive under Windows or Linux. Once arranged, simply duplicate over (or erase) any ISOs you like whenever later on.
- Assortment of the case “skins” included.
Download Easy2Boot USB 1.89 software from links given below!